When applying for „Bridge It!” applicant automatically agrees to the following programme rules:
The „Bridge It!” team offers to the participants:
- Covering of all seminar related costs (e.g. accommodation, food, trainers, materials) and reimbursement of 50% of participants travel costs (can be reimbursed only after the confirmation of the chosen means of traveling and costs).
- Innovative non-formal education methods which combine theoretical approaches and practical implementation of contents.
- Experienced national and international trainers and speakers, who facilitate the seminars.
- Experienced mentor who supports the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the participants' projects.
- Basic project grants for your individual projects after the project idea has been approved by the jury of „Bridge It!”.
As a participant in „Bridge It!” programme you agree to:
- Take part in the Introduction seminar you apply for, and to attend the seminar from the beginning to the end.
- Take part in the Project Meeting, and to attend the seminar from the beginning to the end.
- Take part in the Evaluation Seminar, and to attend the seminar from the beginning to the end.
- Provide all the necessary travel documents needed for the reimbursement of the 50% of your travel costs.
- In case of participant not being able to attend all the seminar days, „Bridge It!” team reserves the right to remove participant from the participants list of further activities.
- The „Bridge It!” team reserves the right to cancel the seminars in case the funds for the programme are not available due to external reasons. Nevertheless, this will be communicated to the participants in advance.
- The "Bridge It!" team reserves the right to change the location or time of any of the programme events. Nevertheless, this will be communicated to the participants in advance.
- "Bridge It!" stands for the values of democracy, critical thinking, and diversity awareness. Shared values are a prerequisite for potential participants. In case a participant violates this rule, the "Bridge It!" team reserves the right to exclude the person from further participation in the programme.